- ConvertKit - For email marketing, email courses and automation
- SquareSpace - For this website
- Gmail - For Email
- Google Drive - For file storage
- 1Password - So I don't have to remember 98,234 login infoz
- BuzzStream - Outreach for Backlinks made easy
- Ahrefs - For epic Backlink & Keyword research
My Home Office:
- Adjustable Desk Add-on - So you can sit or stand in seconds— it's great
- Chair - As comfy as chairs 4x it's price
- Laptop - This is where the magic happens
- Laptop Stand - So your laptop is eye level
- Infrared Sauna - Focus & longevity (and no naked old dudes) PS: yes, it's really in my office lol
- External Hard drive - Waterproof Backup
- Trackpad - get the mouse instead ;)
- Keyboard - It's awesome
- Ipad - Minor travel work
- Kindle Paperwhite - Mostly for pre-bed fiction to turn off "work-brain". LOVE IT!
- Earplugs - Because I have amazing, twin 3 year olds
- Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones - (See above + bluetooth for a little music on repeat, for writing)
- Blue Pilot G-2 - The only pens I write with (bc I'm a pen snob)
- My Notebook - Goes with my everywhere
Health & Wellness:
A few of the way-too-many supplements I take (I used to own nutrition stores, so it's ingrained in me)
- Myovite - A multi-vitamin pack that's actually dosed properly, with chelated minerals (high absorption) etc.
- MyOmega - High in EPA/DHA + a little CoQ10 and Astaxanthin
- MyoICE - Grassfed New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate, naturally sweetened. Chocolate and Chocolate mint are thee best tasting low-carb proteins ever... and they always meet label claims.
- I cycle my probiotics between VSL #3, Now Foods, and trying a new one next that's soil-based.
- I take a few supplements for longevity: Pterostilbene, CurcuBrain,
- I take quite a few others, but they're either specific to me, diets I'm testing, or experiments in general.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Books... A Few of My Favorites:
- Recently switched to NLT from ESV - much easier comprehension (for me)
- 4-Hour Workweek - The book that started it all for many of us
- Essentialism - Every "busy" person needs this
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook - $3,000 copywriting course for under $20
- The Ultimate Sales Machine - Most underrated modern business book. Don't overlook it.
- The Boglehead's Guide to Investing
- Who - Thee book on hiring smart
- Influence: Science and Practice
- Built To Sell - Helped me sell my previous business
- The One Thing
- Purple Cow
- Deep Work
- EntreLeadership - Business Masterclass for $20
- Total Money Makeover - Paid off $35k in personal debt and $120k in (previous) biz debt because of this book.
- Elon Musk (I like audiobooks for biographies)
- Steve Jobs
- Walt Disney
- Take The Stairs
- Supple Leopard
- The Book On Rental Property Investing
(ProTip: I read fiction in bed on my kindle so it turns off my problem solving /"work brain". Does wonders + it's fun and sometimes nerdy— try it)
I'll keep this short, because it's mostly off-topic, but here are a few of my favs, or recently read favorites. Caveat emptor: I like fantasy.
- Anything by Brandon Sanderson, he's a master. Great place to start is the Mistborn Series. Or if you're into Epics (1000+ pages) The Stormlight Archive Series: The Way of Kings
- Loving Brent Weeks' two main series: Lightbringer: The Black Prism & The Night Angel Trilogy (magic + assassin-y)
- Dune - Classic Sci-Fi
- Ender's Shadow (Bean's perspective) may be even better than Ender's Game
- Harry Potter - Started them in 8th grade, fell in love the 1st day.
- The Hobbit
Here's my Goodreads profile: a big list of what I've read, or want to read someday.